The one hairstyle that can be worn by anyone is classic bob. You can add modernity and freshness to this hairstyle by adding short layers or bangs. For black African American, Short Layered Bob Hairstyles with Bang 2018 Photos are best options on style on every nature of hairs. You can customize the right bob hairstyle according to your personality for the year.a short layered bob hairstyle with bangs can make a statement for you. Have a look on these short layered bob hairstyles with bangs and know what inspiring looks this haircut can give you.
Straight and Sleek Look:
- Use a comb side part your hair on your desired side.
- Use a large round brush to blow dry the hair beloved your face cut. Bevel the ends around your face.
- Now flat iron the rest of the hair on back to get a sleek shiny look.
- The round and square shaped face as are of most of the African American women would be most flattered by this hairstyle.
Short Rounded Hairstyle:
- Comb your hair to have a detangle side parting.
- Blows dry the bangs to both the sides and all at one side with a small rounded brush.
- Now blow dry the rest of the short layered hair in a forward way.
- Take a flat iron and grab random flick of the hair and turn them in different directions to add texture and shine.
- The heart shaped face can best be flattered by this hairstyle.
Short Whisper Style:
- Make a side parting of your hair.
- Blow dry your hair upside down.
- Use a paddle brush to pull your hair to your face to add volume to them.
- Now brush to back hair in place.
- This hairstyle can compliment all face shapes.
Short Wavy Look:
- If you have the naturally wavy texture of hair, you can just comb them with a side part to have this look.
- If you have straight hair, part hair to the side and blow dry them.
- Use a curling iron and curl all your hair. As you have a short haircut, it will create loose wave instead of curls.
- Take a flat iron and flick or the edges in different directions
- This hairstyle can go will with all face shapes.
Smooth Hairstyle with Thick Bangs:
- Comb your hair and pull most of them in forwarding bangs and smooth the rest.
- Blow-dry your bangs down don’t use a round brush so that it will make a natural bump.
- Use your fingers to dry the bangs down.
- Dry the rest of your hairs use a round brush to bump the length of the face.
- Flat iron small pieces of hair to get a smooth finish.
- All face shapes can go well with this hair typestyle.
Photos are given in above gallery with a complete tutorial that discusses step by step African American Short Layered Bob Hairstyles with Bang latest trend 2018 for women best choice in this year.