Do you want to find Benefits of Banana for Hair, Skin and Health? Those people, who think of banana as weight gaining diet and do not eat this soft, creamy, delicious and magically beneficial fruit, just have to read this article to know the numerous benefits of banana. This fruit is packed with much needed nutrients and essential vitamins that you will definitely want to eat it daily.
Health Benefits of Banana:
- Banana can be an excellent breakfast for you that boost up your energy level by converting natural sugar into refreshing energy.
- Banana is rich in potassium, calcium and magnesium that keep the high blood pressure under control. The patients of blood pressure eat at least one banana a day to keep their blood pressure in check.
- Fiber pectin that is soluble in water controls cholesterol level. Banana contains this pectin.
- Potassium in banana boosts your mental abilities.
- Vitamin B in banana improves nerve system.
- The use of banana decreases the risk of various cancer especially of bowl because it is rich in antioxidants and dietary fibers.
- Studies have proved that those who eat banana daily are less prone to strokes.
- The pro biotic in banana has the ability to absorb calcium in body that is why it’s good to eat banana to make your bones strong.
- Banana regulates your digestive system and keeps you active and healthy.
- Bananas are astringent in nature thus good for those suffering from Diahorea. It regulates the bowl movement effective against piles.
- The benign amino acid in banana prevents allergies.
- Banana weight helps in weight gain because it contains natural sugar and protein.
- Raw bananas contain lots of fiber that is good foe weight loss.
- Mash ½ banana; add 1 tsp of Vitamin E and 1 tsp of yoghurt in it. Apply it on your face. It moisturizes your skin.
- Make a mask with ½ mashed banana, 1 tsp of honey and 1 tsp of sandalwood powder. Apply it on your face for 15 minutes. Wash it to get glowing soft skin.
- Make a scrub with half mashed banana and 1 tsp of sugar. Rub it gently on your skin to get rid of dead skin.
- Exfoliate your skin with facial scrub prepare with ½ banana mashed, 2 tsp of oatmeal powder, 1 tsp of milk and 1 tsp of honey.
Benefits of Banana for Hair:
- Mix mashed avocado, banana and coconut milk. Apply it on your hair. Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes than wash it. It will repair damage hair and make them soft and shiny.
- 1 banana, 1 cup olive oil and 1 egg white. Blend them well. Apply on your hair for 15 to 20 minutes. Wash well. It will make your hair shiny and strong.
- Mix mashed banana and yoghurt and apply it on your hair to reduce hair loss.