Getting a comfortable and proper deep sleep at night is the best thing to keep you healthy. Proper sleep at night makes your bodies relax and free from stresses of day. It gives you freshness and new energy for the coming day. It gives strength to remain focused and quickly accomplish the tasks of the day. Improper and uncomfortable sleep makes you lazy with low energy level through out the day. In inadequate sleep also affects your moods and mental condition. Your mind does not work sharply and you remain lost the whole next day. If you remain uncomfortable through out the night and keep on tossing, turning and walking time and again, then keep on reading this article which will teach you to get an adequate comfortable sleep at night.
How to get Comfortable Sleep in Best way Few Important tips are given as below.
- Make your bed as comfortable as you can. The more comfortable your bed is, the more proper sleep you get. Maintain the quality of your mattress. If it is to old that you can feel the uneven surface due to springs and ridges in mattress, it is the time to change your mattress.
- Before going to bed for sleep at night, make your self easy and comfortable by wearing a loose night suit. Untie your hair. Remove all the pins and hair pieces. If you are wearing any jewelry, put it off before you get to sleep because it will make to very uncomfortable during sleep.
- Take a warm bath that will make your body feel clean and relaxed it has very good results. Many people sleep very comfortably after a warm bath. Take bath 2 or 3 hours before going to sleep.
- Don’t take heavy meal in the evening because this food will take long time to digest. The process of digestion gets very slow during sleep. The intake of heavy diet in the evening will interrupt during sleep.
- It is also important to know that you should not go to sleep with empty stomach. It will not let you sleep and keep you awake at night. You can have light snakes if you are hungry at night.
- Avoid taking caffeine in evening because it will keep you awake.
- To relief the stress, you can have a gentle head massage that will take you in a comfortable, deep and relaxing slumber.
- Do not drink any fluid 1 hour before you go to sleep. Ensure that you have drunk atleast 2 liters of fluid in a day. A properly hydrated body will not wake you up thirsty during sleep.
- Put off all lights before going to sleep because light not only inhabits the production of sleep hormones but also keeps your body alert. Wear an eye mask as well. The dark and quite room will eventually take you the value of sleep.
- Keep changing your sleeping position; it will definitely make the difference. Relax your body when you lye on bed
All the above mentioned steps if followed will ensure a properly comfortable sleep.