Women try lot of expensive cosmetic products such as scrubs, moisturizers, gel, face packs, masks, cleansing creams and glow retaining creams to add glow to their skin. Their dressing table shave stocks of these cosmetic products but it right to say that nothing has worked yet for long lasting or permanent glow on your skin. So, we keep on wondering that what is the secret behind the long lasting facial glow of celebrities. Whether it’s a magic or some secret cosmetic product. You may get amazed to know that it s yoga which blessed them magical glow on their face. There are yoga exercises that keep your stress level down and add shine to your skin. Here are the best yoga poses for glowing facial skin.
You can hold your breath with counting that rejuvenates your mind and skin. This is the most popular positive of yoga for glowing skin. To get this pose follow the following steps.
- Set on the floor and cross your legs.
- Close your eyes keep calm and have normal deep breaths.
- Now breathe in deeply with both nostrils and count 10.
- Hold the breath and again count 10.
- Release the breath and count 10 once more.
- Repeat this breath breaking exercise for 5 to 7 times.
- Remember you have to keep your hands on your knees and press the fore fingers with your thumbs. Maintain this posture while counting the breath.
It is also known as plough pose. To get the pose follow theses steps.
- Lie down on yoga mat in a relaxing straight position with hands on sides and palms facing the floor.
- Begin to lift your legs slowly upwards until your upper and lower torso makes a right angle.
- Press your palms against the floor to make it easy the up lifting of legs.
- Now lift your legs more towards upper torso and left also your hips off from the floor and support yourself with your hands.
- continue lifting your legs until they touch the floor beyond your head
- Now its quite difficult step but you can do it after practice. You have to lift your back to such an extent that only your shoulder and arms remain on floor.
- Now straighten the spin and support your waist with your hand. Keep elbows on ground.
- Retain this posture for at least 30 seconds. Though it’s difficult yet it works wonderfully t gives you facial glow.
It is also known as twisted seated pose. Follow the steps below:
- Sit on the mat, crossed legs with both hands extended on the mat on both sides.
- Inhale deeply and straighten your spine.
- Lift your left hand and place it on the right thigh.
- Twist your torso to the right and exhale in twisted pose. Hold it for 30 seconds.
- Repeat it by switching the side. This yoga is highly recommended for fair and glowing skin and also works wonderfully as anti aging exercise.
It is also known as corpse pose. Get this yoga pose by following steps.
- Lie straight on yoga mat with closed eyes.
- Relax thoroughly and throw out all the negative thoughts and tension off your mind. Think good and positive.
- Now stand up straight with parted legs firmly.
- Cover your face with hands and take 10 quick breaths.
- Rub your skin of eyes and forehead.
- Breathe again and rub your whole face. It is mostly the concluding yoga pose that will make you feel fresh and happy.
It is also known as bow pose. You have to bend your body like a pow.
- Lie down on your belly with hands straight and palms facing the ceiling.
- take your hands back and bend your knees to grasp your ankles.
- pull your legs towards to body and make a bow.
- keep all your weight on your belly and have normal breaths. Maintain it for 3 seconds.
All these yoga exercises will lower your stress and add a natural glow to your facial skin by making the blood circulation better. It keeps you fresh and happy.