Blackheads are those pimples which do not have skin on them. As they are directly exposed to air, the gunk the pore oxidizes and turns them into dark color. The nose is more pruned to blackheads. Many people use pins and needles to prick the pores for the removal of blackheads which is absolutely wrong practice because it is not only painful process but also leaves permanent marks on skin. You just have to clean your pore to get rid of blackheads. There is no need to squish, prick or squeeze.
Here are some simple methods to remove blackheads on nose.
Exfoliate your skin weekly: make exfoliating a part of your weekly ritual. You can use any exfoliating scrub that suits your skin type. You can make an excellent exfoliating scrub at home. For dry skin, mix crushed almonds with milk. For oily skin, mix nutmeg with milk. Massage it on your face focusing on nose. After 10 to 15 minutes remove this scrub with a wet sponge. Take a towel and rub it against the blackheads. You will get magical result.
- I tbsp of honey with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. Use your finger to dab it on your nose. Rub it in circular motion for 5 minutes. Wash it off with warm water. Uses a cotton ball to remove the blackheads from soften skin. Honey being an anti bacterial agent also cleanse the skin pores and remove the dirt.
- Mix baking soda with milk and apply it on your nose. It will make them soft and easily removable.
- Many types of cosmetic clay is available in market. You can purchase the powdered clay according to your requirement to either dry or oily pores. Mix a tbsp of powdered clay with enough amount of apple ciders to make a paste. Apply it on your face and leave it to get dry. Rinse it off with warm water. This mask will tighten the skin pores that will help in removing the black heads.
- The best blackhead blocking formula can be made at home with yogurt and oatmeal. The lactic acid of yogurt and the relaxing effect of oatmeal mixed together can make blackhead blocking formula. Mix 2 tbsp of yogurt with one tbsp of oatmeal, few drops of lemon juice and one teaspoon of olive oil. Make a thick paste. Use your fingers to dab it on affected skin. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes and wash it off with warm water
- Green tea can apply healthy antioxidants to your face. Mix fine green tea with little amount of water. Rub it on the affected area and leave for 2 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water.