Healthy and long hair is a symbol of beauty. If you have, beautiful, strong and healthy hair with medium length, you can enjoy making any of your favorite hair styles. It adds elegance and glamour to your overall look. For this purpose , you have to take proper care of your hair and its becomes more important in winter season because as the temperature drops , various hair problems starts such as dandruff, increase in hair fall, dryness of scalp and frizz in the texture of hair due to wash with warm water. Keep on reading this article to explore hair care tips for winter to having long and straight hair.
- The major hair problem that is faced during winter is dryness on scalp which becomes the cause of hair fall. To nourish your hair properly, you have to carry out hot oil treatment every week. Hot olive oil and mustard oil and apply it on your scalp. Massage for few minutes and than cover your hair with a shower cap for at least 1 hr. Wash it with herbal shampoo.
- To lock the moisture in your scalp during winter have a deep conditioning at home. Massage your hair with any of the oil that suits your skin. Soak a towel in warm water and wrap it on your head until it is cool again. Now soak it again and repeat the same thing. Leave your hair overnight and wash in the morning with low chemical diluted shampoo. This deep condition will help the scalp to absorb moisture which is essential for healthy growth of your hair.
- To have a straight look of your hair. Apply few drops of olive oil on the wet hair after washing. It will reduce the frizz in hair.
- Do not was your face daily in winter because using shampoo everyday can cause damage to your hair. It is harmful because it has same detergents as the surfs have which is extremely dry in nature.
- It is important to dry your hair completely before going out in winter and have protective hair style. It will prevent hair fall and breakage.