Here we share with you Homemade Face Washes for Oily, Dry and Normal Skin Type.The most basic thing in skin care is to keep it clean because the pollution of environment, dirt, dust, bacteria and perspiration can make your skin prone to a lot of skin infections. These germs can clog your skin pores and it more likely to be affected by various skin problems therefore its necessary to keep it cleansed. You have to make a cleansing routine to keep it clean and protect it from diseases but do not use chemical face wash because they may cause after or side effects . Here are the recommended home made cleansing face washes for all skin types. There are very mild and are free from damage.
- Take 7 to 8 almonds and grind them well. Add 1 tbsp of honey and 1 tsp of milk I n it and make a mild paste. Apply it on your face and neck. Massage for few minutes then leave it for at least 5 minutes and rinse it off with Luke warm water to get cleansed, moisture skin with natural glow.
- Mix 1 tbsp of curd with 1 tsp of honey and mix it well to make a smooth paste. Cleanse your face with it gently than wash your face with plain water. Wash your face twice a day with this wonderful face wash to get nourished skin.
- Take 2 tbsp of yogurt and 2 pinches of haldi. Mix it well and cleanse your face with it for few minutes and then wash with Luke warm water. It will give you a smooth and shiny skin at once.
Home made face wash for oily skin type:
- Take 1 tbsp of honey and tsp of milk and mix it well to get a smooth paste. Apply it gently on your face. Massage for 1 to 2 minutes then water with plain water. It will make your skin bright and also prevent acne which is the major problem of oily skin.
- Take 2 tbsp of yogurt and add 1tsp of whole wheat floor. Make a mild paste. Gently massage it on your face and rinse thoroughly it will cleanse your clogged pores and also remove excessive oil on your face.
- Take 2 tbsp of clay and 2 to 3 powdered aspirin. Add milk to make paste. Apply it on your skin it proves to e best face wash for oily skin. Because clay smoothes your skin and take off excessive oil, dirt and dust from the skin. Aspirin with its anti bacterial properties makes a perfect match with clay. This face watch fights against pimples and acne scares.
Home made face watch for combination skin type:
- Gram flour mixed with milk has proved to be the best and oldest face wash for combination skin type.
- Mix 2 tsp of tomato’s pulp, 1tsp of lemon juice, 1tbsp of milk and make a mild cleanser. Apply it on your face. Massage for few minutes and wash.