Oily skin is the type that needs proper care without which it can cause various skin problems and acne is major of all. You need to give proper time to cleanse your skin, apply scrub and above all moisturize it regularly. Scrubbing is the element that should be focused on and done in a careful manner because improper scrubbing can open the pores wide and make your skin prone to environmental pollution. There are special scrubs that suits only oily skin. In winter the oily skin becomes less problematic and it tends towards normal skin type. Here are some home made scrubs for oily skin to apply in winter and enjoy a fresh and glowing skin.
- Grind mint leaves to get 4 table spoon of mint paste, ¼ cup of papaya pulp, 1 tbsp of lemon juice, and 1 tbsp of flour. Mix it well and apply on your skin. Leave it for 10-15 minutes and than wash it off.
- Make a cucumber face pack with 1 tbsp of cucumber juice, 1 tbsp of mint juice and peppermint extract. Mix it well. Apply it on your skin. Scrub for a little while and leave it till it gets dry than wash it off with warm water.
- Make a paste of oatmeal powder and ground almonds with skimmed milk and use it as a scrub on your skin, you can also min these dry powders in rose water. Rub it on your skin with finger tips for 5 – 7 minutes and wash it off with warm water.
- Make a paste of fresh meethi grinded in little amount of rose water. Apply it on your skin for 15 minutes and than rinse it off.
- Extract juice of 1 lemon, 1 tsp of rose water, 2 tsp of wheat flour and few drops of almond oil. Mix all the ingredients well. Rub it on your ski for 5 minutes and leave it until it completely dries than rinse it off with Luke warm water. It is a good scrub for shrinking of pores.
- Mix 1 tbsp of fresh cream taken from warm milk with a pinch of haldi and amount of besan required for the formation of paste. Rub it on skin for 2 – 3 minutes and leave it for 5 minutes and than wash it off.
- Take 1 egg white of an egg, 1 tsp of multani mitti, 1 tsp of rose water and 1 tsp of mint extract. Mix it well and leave it for 30 minutes so that the multani mitti gets completely soaked. Rub it on face with finger tips and wash it off after 15 minutes.