Concealer is a beauty product that is used to cover up sun spots, wrinkles, blemishes, Dark circles around eyes and acne spots. It can brighten your face its flaws. At times when you are in a hurry to reach a wedding occasion or a party or getting ready for a photo shoot and you suddenly find an acne spot or pimple on your face and you have no time to go for a medical spot treatment or some home remedy because it will not work at once. It’s the time to use some make up product to cover up this flaw and concealer is best of all.
How to Apply Concealer on Spots to Cover Acne
Here we will teach you how to apply concealer on acne spots, step by step.
- If you have to conceal a pimple, the first thing is to reduce the swelling and flatten it to skin level. For this purpose use an ice cub and rub it against your acne for at least 5 min that will cause reduction in swelling.
- Second step is to apply a moisturizer on the acne afflicted area that will help it to not get dry or flaky with make up.
- To apply the concealer, use a very small and pointy concealing brush for acnes. You can also use a pencil concealer. Choose a thick concealing formula for acne. Do not touch across but tab the concealer onto your target. Tap your finger on the top to make it stable.
- The next step is to apply foundation all over your face than use a concealer corrector to have an even skin.
- Do not use a concealer that is lighter than your skin tone. It may attract attention to the thing you are hiding
- You just have to focus on the pimple or its spot while applying the concealer instead the surrounding area.
- In the end, blot the afflicted area with face powder so that the make up will not slide from the area of pimple.
- The beauticians recommend mineral make up for acne afflicted skin that will not take bulk to cover the acne spots.