Some women suffer from in growth hair and the dark reddish scars caused by these hair on their skin that become very irritating and look ugly especially in summer. Read this article to explore some useful tips that really work and will help you to deal with in grown hair and their scars on legs. Though it takes time but gradually with the regular treatment for few months, you will see your legs will mostly become clear and look much better.
Causes of ingrown hair and their scars on legs: there can be various causes of ingrown hair on legs. The common causes are:
- Hormonal disorder
- Side effect of medicines
- Reaction of some chemical or the use of cheap hair removal creams that will increase the growth of hair and can become the cause of sears
- Dry and unhydrated skin and clogged pores.
Treatment for ingrown hair and their sears on legs:
- The most important thing is to exfoliate your legs daily with the help of an exfoliated brush and shower gel. It will help to remove any dead skin cells on your legs and also cleanse the pores and take out the dirt the clogs the pores and prevent the hair to grow outside. So they become ingrown.
- Make sure that your skin should always hydrate. Apply a moisturizer twice a day to keep your legs smooth and healthy. Drink a lot of water to hydrate your skin properly.
- You should use an ingrown hair prevention/ treatment daily. Choose the brand on product that suits you.
- The major target is let your hair grow outward on your skin naturally. If you regularly use exfoliate, moisturize and ingrown hair prevention creams, it will definitely help your hair to grow outward.
- When they grow to a considerable length outward, remove them by eplitation or depilation. You can even go for laser treatment that will prevent hair growth for good.
- For sears, apply lemon juice and glycerin mixed in equal quantity on your legs every day. It will make them look clean and beautiful at the same time.