Beautiful, healthy and strong hair is the dream of every woman. To make this dream true, you have to take proper care of your hair and make changes in your life style that includes your diet and the way you handle your hair throughout the day and most importantly at night before going to bed. If you want to look gorgeous and stunning as soon as you wake up, you have to get prepared at night. Some women have very short time in the morning that they give to the styling of their hair. For the elegant hair style in the morning, you have to do some important things at night that will definitely save your time and energy in the morning. Here, in this article, we have explored the basic and the most essential thing that every woman should do with her hair before going to sleep at night.
- If you sleep with uncombed hair, it will become worse in the morning and become more entangled. Comb your hair properly and gently before you go to bed.
- The routine of taking bath at night is a good thing. But wait until your hair get dried with air or dry it with blow dryer and then comb them.
- Tie your hair tightly with poni tail. A high poni tail is the best option for night. It will make your hair appear fabulous and effortless in the morning.
- If your hair looks beautiful with waves, you can tie them in a tight braid with no loose hairs at sides. It will give a nice wavy texture, when you wake up in the morning.
- If you regularly straighten your hair , it is better to straight it at night before going to sleep and in the morning after waking up. It will lessen your time consumption for straightening in the morning.
- As your skin needs moisturizer at night, your hair also get dry and prone to breakage before moisturizer at night. Use a moisturizer according to your hair type and moisten the roots of the hair at night.
- To cover your hair at night is necessary. It will keep them neat, tidy and protected. Tie a scarf loosely to avoid damage of your hair line. The scarf should be of non cotton material because cotton absorbs all the moisture.
- Place your hair on a smooth surface or a silky and soft pillow and have proper and deep sleep.
Following these steps will prevent hair breakage and make your hair easy to detangle and style in the morning.