Details about How to Fight and Stop the Early Signs of Aging Skin Naturally is given there. As soon as you hit 35, you begin to notice early signs of aging like wrinkles, fine lines, and freckles; thinning of skin etc. the skin becomes more dry than ever before even after applying moisturizers. The age spots become evident of you becoming old. The broken blood vessels also start to highlight your age. The wrinkles begin to laugh at your age and stare you from the mirror. Do not panic because you have t understand that this is completely natural phenomenon as the skin is the first “organ” that reveals your age. The basic reason behind all the skin problems that come with age is the thinning of the top most layer of skin (epidermis) and the less flow of blood in the vessels near skin. The external factors that can cause premature age or can speed up the process of aging are excessive exposure to sun, smoking, alcohol intake, stress, improper sleep and unhealthy diet. It is a general mindset that aging is inevitable and we cannot do anything about it. But it is not so, you can make younger as you feel. Here are some tips to help you out in fighting the early signs of aging.
How to Fight and Stop the Early Signs of Aging Skin Naturally:
- Excessive sun exposure is the major reason behind wrinkles, fine lines, age spots and skin damage. So, it is highly recommended to avoid sun as much as possible and if you have to go out apply the sun screen with enough quantity of SPF. So, consult your dermatologist to prescribe the sun screen considering the sensitivity of your skin. Apply sun screen 20 to 30 minutes before going out.
- To boost up the elasticity and moisture of your skin drink plenty of water because hydrated skin is more prone t wrinkles and fine line. When you fail to hydrate your body properly, the skin begins to lack elasticity and wrinkles appear.
- Smoking also becomes the reason of skin damage. So, to have a healthy youthful glow on your skinny you have to quit smoking for good. Though it is difficult yet you have to do it in order to save your health and youthfulness.
- For a healthy lifestyle, you should take at least 8 to 10 hour sleep daily. Because improper sleep becomes the cause of excessive production of coritsol, a hormone that breaks skin cells. Improper sleep also causes dark circles, crow feet under eyes and eye bags.
- You have to keep yourself stress free because it causes creation of cortisol that decreases the muscles under skin.
- You need extra application of moisturizer, cleanser and exfoliate it properly and regularly.
- Make a routine of facial yoga and cardio muscular exercises to improve blood circulation and freshness of skin.