It is a desire in every woman to get more fairer then she is. Those who have tanned complexion want to have a paler or untanned skin tone. Following are some of the tips which will help in getting fair skin naturally and quickly at home.
- Those who have oily skin type can apply a home made mask of lemon juice, honey and glycerin on your face. Leave it 15 to 20 min then wash it off with warm water.
- Those who have dry skin type can apply the mixture of cucumber juice and honey on your face. After 15min, wash it off with warm water.
- Mash a banana. Add a little amount of milk and few drops of honey in it. Apply this mask once a week.
- Apply fresh and cool cucumber juice on your face with a spray bottle and when it gets dry, spray again. Repeat this process for 15min then wash your face with cool rose water.
- Apply the slices of raw potatoes on your face. Leave them for 15min and let their juice to get dry on your face then remove it and wash the face.
- Cleanse your face with yogurt twice a week.
- Make a paste of crushed almonds, honey and skimmed milk. Apply it on your face let it dry and then remove it with moistened towel. Crushed almonds can also be used as an exfoliating natural scrub. Wet your face with skimmed milk and then gently rub the crushed almonds on it for 5min. wash it off with warm water.
- Take 2tbsp of wheat flour. Add as much rose water as needed to make a smooth paste. Apply a thick layer of this paste on your face. Let it dry. Wash it off with warm water. Pat your skin to dry. It is a best home remedy for those who have oily skin. It will remove the excess oil of the skin and make it clear. This paste can be applied twice a week.
- Rub the inner soft and juicy part of papaya on your face. Let it dry. Wash your face with cold water.
- Take orange peel and dry it in shade. Grind it to get a dry grainy powder. Add one part of powder milk to two parts of orange peel powder. This is a very effective home made exfoliating face wash. When you want to wash your face, take one tbsp of this powder and mix it with one tbsp of milk. Gently rub it on your skin for 1min and wash your face with warm water.
- Beat an egg white until frothy. Apply it on your face. When it gets dried, wash it off.
- Increase your water consumption.
- Use a sun block regularly.
All the above mentioned home remedies are effectively helping in getting fair complexion at home with natural products.