During pregnancy one major problem that women face is fishy smell vaginal odor discharge during pregnancy. Process that how to get rid of it during pregnancy is useful to remove this musty smell. This is a very common problem that many women get in their life. This kind of odor originates from the vagina. It’s normal to have a slight odor. A strong odor has a fishy smell might be abnormal and could indicate a problem. A woman’s normally has a mild odor but infection of the vagina can the result in an unusually strong, bad smell that some time describes it. An abnormal odor is usually associated with other signs and symptoms like burning, irritation, discharge and itching. There are different causes of odor such as bacterial growth, intercourse diseases, yeast infections and poor hygiene. It may also be caused unprotected intercourse during time of pregnancy.
There are no matter behind the vaginal odor but it’s also make you worry and can be making embarrassing. In this situation mostly women feel uncomfortable and hesitate to come and face anyone and lose your confidence. Every vagina has its own special vaginal order and it’s depending on what you eat, how to wear dress, your bowel habits, your sweat and your level of hygiene. Mostly women are hesitating to talk about the vaginal odor and make its serious issues. There are so many ways to get rid of the odor fast.
Things and Remedies to get Rid of Vaginal Odor during Pregnancy:
- The Fenugreek is very useful and effective to get rid of it.
- Mixture of tea tree oil and water is use as virginal wash.
- Eat raw garlic cloves with water an empty stomach in two times a day.
- Use mixture of apple cider vinegar and water and clean the vagina with cotton paid daily.
- Use mixture of baking soda and water is also very effective for this.
- Drink plenty of water in a whole day in very useful to get rid.
- Eat more vegetables and fruits.
- Avoid the spicy foods and alcoholic things.
- Wear clean cotton underwear.
- Takes bath daily with effective soaps.
- Use any kind of effective perfumes and spry inner side of the thighs.
- Avoid wearing tight clothing.
- Change pads and tampons frequently to get rid of it.
If you feel serious infection related to vaginal odor so take medicine and concern with your family doctor.