Wrinkles are the direct sign of aging and of all the wrinkles that can age a women’s face, forehead wrinkles are worst. It is because they are easy to appear and very difficult to remove. Age is not the only reason of the forehead wrinkles. The way you look and concentrate on thing makes fine lines on your forehead at early age which eventually turns into permanent wrinkles. These wrinkles are hard to conceal with make up. The only way to hide forehead wrinkles is to have hairstyle with bangs. In this article you can explore the home remedies and few tips through which you can get rid of or at least reduce the forehead wrinkles.
How to Get Rid of Wrinkles on Forehead with Home Remedies:
- The most important thing is to prevent the chance of appearance of wrinkles on forehead is change in life style. Hydrate your body and skin by drinking plenty of water daily. It will lessen the chance of wrinkles. Take healthy diet and exercise daily. Regularly use good anti wrinkle cream on face.
- Anti-oxidants help to keep the free radicals in cheek which help to contribute to the signs of aging that is wrinkles. You should eat plenty of fruits containing anti oxidants.
- If you have horizontal wrinkles on your forehead, tips of first three fingers held together, starting from one side to the other. For quicker results do this massage vigorously. You can do it as many times as you want in a week.
- For vertical wrinkles between the brows, massage olive vigorously up and down. Have this massage at least for 5 minutes everyday.
- Make a foamy past of egg white and apply it on your face. Leave it to dry and then rinse for face. This mask will tighten your skin and lessen the chances of wrinkles.
- Moisture is the most important thing to prevent wrinkles. You can moisten your skin by drinking water and applying moisturizer regularly. It will make your skin fresh and wrinkle free for a long time.
- Washing your face with cold water also helps.
- Apply Shea butter as a natural moisturize. It will keep skin hydrated and restore natural oils. You will get a smoother, healthier and young skin.
- You can reduce forehead wrinkles naturally with the help of forehead exercises and facial Yoga. It will improve the blood circulation andincrease muscle tone. You can take insometric contraction exercise which is specially recommended for frontalis muscle and helps in regaining strength. The facial exercises including insometric contractions will lift the forehead and eye brows. It will eventually reduce the wrinkles.
- Repeated or habitual facial expressions can lead to the formation of wrinkles on forehead. With the passage of time they become deeper and permanent. Try to change your facial expressions and make a blank look.
- Vitamin C is natural water soluble antioxidant that helps to generate your collagen and tissues. Eat the diet rich in Vitamin C and omega 6 fatty acid that will help in delaying the occurrence of wrinkles.