Procedure that how to Get Rid Stretch Marks on Thighs, Arms, Legs, Breasts Skin are given there. Stretch marks occur due to rapid changes in your body size. These can be caused during and after pregnancy, puberty and rapid weight gain and loss. Most of the women get stretch marks that mostly seem genetics because if your mother has stretch marks, there are 95 % for you to get them during pregnancy. Theses marks usually get lightened or removed with the passage of time. You just have to wait for this to happen patiently. But it is very slow and gradual process. Here are spectacular ways to speed up this process and rightly deal with these unwanted stretch marks.
Spectacular Ways to Deal with Stretch Marks on Skin
- The most basic thing to reduce stretch marks is to keep your skin moisturized and hydrated because it has to be elastic and healthy which make it less likely to tear. Thos who moisturizes their skin regularly have shown significant improvement in their skin appearance and elasticity. You can use anti stretch marks moisturizing creams available in markets but if you do not want use chemicals , make your own moisturizer by mixing equal amounts of olive oil, coconut oil, wheat germ oil, and aloe Vera gel. This combination of oils has been proved to be best natural anti marks lotion.
- Add Vitamin E liquid squeezed from capsules in some carrier lotion and apply it on stretch marks for better coverage. Vitamin E is a miraculous cure for stretch marks.
- You can use glycolic acid on stretch mark that increase the collagen production and improves elasticity of your skin. It is save even during pregnancy.
- You can use any of the essential oils such as myrrh , helichrysum, geranium, lavender, rose etc. mix it in a carrier unscented lotion or coconut oil. Apply it regularly on your stretch marks and get significant results in 10 – 15 days.
- You should take more Vitamin C in your diet that also helps in removing stretch marks. You can find Vitamin C in citrus fruits and many vegetables as well.
- Potato contains minerals and vitamins that work against the stretch marks. Make sure that its juice covers the affected area. Let it be for some times then wash with Luke warm water.
- Mix white sugar with almond oil and few drops of lemon juice. Exfoliate your skin with it gently for 10 minutes before taking bath daily. You will find the stretch marks faded within one month.
- The Aloe Vera gel with its soothing and healing properties can be used to get rid of stretch marks. Directly rub the Aloe Vera gel on the stretch marks for 10 – 15 minutes for at least thrice a week.
- Lemon juice is a natural bleaching agent that can lighten stretch marks. Apply fresh lemon juice on stretch marks or rub the lemon slice on it.
- Apart from the above mentioned remedies, those who have old stretched marks can go for surgical treatments but it should be the last option because it may show side or after effects. Consult your doctor than make any decision.