As you grew up, many skin problems begin which need proper cure and care at the same time. Otherwise it will make you look unattractive for others that you never want. Pimples on face are one the key problem that you face as you grew up. Sometimes, you don’t have time to wait for it to remove by itself or by time consuming medicine and you also have to go some where inevitably. At such worst times, makeup is the only thing that you find helpful. Follow this guide to make the pimples magically hide with makeup.
- The first thing is to prepare the skin for makeup. Use a moisturizer with salicylic acid and then apply an invisible clean acne patch on the pimple to smoothen it for makeup application and to make the bump and swelling around the pimple, noticeable.
- To off set the redness of the pimple, you should use green concealer on the pimple with the help of a thin makeup brush, as a base. You just have to dab the concealer on the head of pimple and leave it dry.
- Use a spot of foundation on the blemishes to give it more coverage. Carefully apply a layer of foundation on green concealor. Blend the outer edges gently to make it as natural as possible. You should choose a mineral, oil free and non acnegenic foundation that suits your skin type best.
- To cover the whiteheads, dip some mineral makeup powder onto a tip and dot it on the white heads until it is completely covered and is less visible.
- The next step is to apply foundation on whole face and blend it well to have an even skin tone all over including the affected area.
- Blot loose powder on face and especially on affected area to make sure that the pimple remain hidden and the makeup does not slip over the oily surface of pimple. The eye shadow brush work best for the application of loose powder.
- You should use all the range of mineral makeup on acne afflicted skin because it is mostly oil free and remains stable on your skin.
- If you have an hour or so before you begin the makeup, it is recommended to do the following things to get better results of makeup.
- Place a towel wet with warm water on your face for few minutes. It will reduce the swelling and redness.
- Cleanse your face with an oil free cleanser for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Wash it off with Luke warm water and pat it dry. It will control the excessive oil on your skin.
You can also rub an ice cube on your face. It will also reduce redness and controls oil. Now your face is ready to have best makeup