Everyone wants to have fair and glowing complexion. Those who have dark complexion want to make it a little paler on untanned. Here are some useful tips that will make your skin lighter in tone.
- Mostly discoloration or darkened skin tone is caused by excessive explosive to sun. the dangerous UVA and UVB rays cause various problems of skin and above all these, is darkening of complexion. So, it’s important to wear sun block as you go out or at least wear a hat to prevent the dangerous rays reach to your face. You can also take an umbrella to cover your head.
- Lemon juice and honey have skin bleaching properties. Make a mixture of equal amount of honey and lemon juice. Apply it for 15 to 20 minutes on your whole body. Then wash it off with warm water. You can apply it daily.
- Mask one ripped banana. Add few drops of honey and 1tsp of milk in it. Apply it on your face. Leave it for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse it off with Luke warm water. It works amazing as skin lightening and also adds glow to your skin.
- Exfoliate your skin with fresh lemon juice and sugar. It will work as a multipurpose scrub. It will moisturize, lighten the dark skin, tighten the pores and softens the skin. It also removes dead cells and helps to generate new clean cells.
- Apply almond oil on your face and massage it for few minutes. It has nourishing, moisturizing and healing properties. It adds softness to your skin and provides the needed moisturizer.
- Fresh yoghurt is a natural organic moisturizer. Take 2tbsp of yogurt and add a pinch of haldi in it. Cleanse your face with it for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse it off with Luke warm water. It will make your skin soft and clean and provide relief from the itching dry patches.
- Apply mashed banana or papaya on your face and let it stay for at least 15 minutes. Wash it off with cool water. These fruits also provide relief from itching dry skin.
- Honey can work excellent against dry rough patches on face. Make different masks with honey for face.
- Add fruits and vegetables in your diet and dunk plenty of water every day.