Glitter nail polish looks wonderful and its fun to wear it. But when its time to remove it, the task becomes impossible because the glitter spreads everywhere instead of gathering on the cotton ball. Here are some tips that may help you in getting off the glitter nail polish quickly.
- Soak a cotton ball in nail remover and press it against your nail for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Gently push on the cotton ball towards the base of the nail. Use the other side of the ball to scrub the nail.
- Take another ball to repeat it will help to remove most this process again it will help to remove most hard glitter nail polish.
- Another way to remove glitter nail polish is to remove it with the help of aluminum foil.
- Take a cotton ball and saturate it with nail polish remover.
- Press the saturated side of the cotton ball on your nail and wrap an aluminum foil around the finger to keep the ball on its place for few minutes, if the glitter is gritty and hard.
- Now give it a twist and pull off. It will take the hard glitter nail polish with it.
- Remember to use the nail polish remover with an acetone because it is more effective. The other removes without acetone will take more time and also cause dryness.
- After the removal of aluminum foil, if you find some cuticle on the sides of the nail use a new cotton ball/pad and soak it with nail remover and rotate it against the nail. So that you will have clean nails.
- Do not forget to apply moisturizer right after the removal of glitter nail polish to prevent them from drying and make them ready for another nail polish application.
Things to take care of are:
- Do not apply direct remover on the nail that can be damaging and can spread the glitter all around which will make mess of whole thing.
- Do not scrub the cotton pad at once as we do with simple nail polish. It will also help the glitter to spread all over. Just give it time and press the cotton pad that will help to take off all the hard glitter.
So, now you can fearlessly apply glitter nail polish which looks great without any worries about its removal.