A trendy and perfectly done hairstyles adds a lot to your overall appearance and tells abut your personality. The fashion trends for hair styles change within years but you have to choose the hairstyle that suit s your personality, your hair length, your face cut and is according to the event to which you are looking for. But when we see a variety of hairstyles on internet and every one of them looks best in itself, we really get confused and are unable to decide which one we should try. Here is a list of superb looking latest hairstyle for girls. They can be tried for all the hair types, hair lengths and occasions. So do not get confused and try latest hairstyles of 2014 with confidence.
Latest Hairstyles 2014 for Girls
Hairstyles for Girls Having Long Hair:
- Curls look really attractive on long hair. Just curl the bangs outwards and the remaining hair in tight curls. Have a side part on tie the front with the fancy clip. Fix it with hair spray. You can also have middle part.
- Having super tight curls on extra long hair and embellish them with a huge accessory to add fancy look for party.
- Have soft, loose and sophisticated waves on your long hair instead of having them dead straightened that give a monotonous look. Big and bouncy waves look classic on long hair. To add more elegance have side parting. The elegant formal long wavy hairstyles were much in fashion during 1980’s but now this fashion is revived again after a long term craze for straight hair. Either have middle or side part or try to accessorize it with clips, its looks equally stunning on long hair.
- Buns are now in very much fashion for long hairs. Girls prefer buns for formal parties with long fancy dresses. These hairstyles look glamorous are simple to do and easy to carry for long functions. You can have long side bun, braided bun, loosely twisted bun etc that look amazing on long hair.
- Have a high pony tail with loosely curled end for a casual look on long hair.
- Side braid is another latest hairstyle for long hair that is very much common in school and college girls. There are many other braids like fish braid, water fall, French tail etc that are all the time fashion trend for long hair and are quick and easy to make.
Hairstyle for Girls Having Short Hair:
- Retro girls looks stunning on short hair.
- Outward waves look good on short hair and give your face a neat and glowing appearance.
- For parties, accessorize you hair with fancy clips, pins or studs available in markets.
- Have an outward layered hair style for casual and elegant look at the same time.
- Have twisted front and soft curls on the back that gives you a fashionable hairstyle.
- Have front bangs with thick short hair.
- Add texture and stunning appearance to your hair with short emo hairstyle.