There are so many make up tips floating around in the world of beauty that it has become difficult to find out the best tips according to your face. Many of the make up artists have declared the best make up is done, keep in view your complexion, and face shape, eye color and the color of hair. The make up tips in this article are meant to enhance the natural features of western women having blue eyes, brown hair and fair skin so that you look best your best with the least amount of time, energy and products.
The Color of Your Eyes:
You should choose the contrasting shades of eye shadows to the blue color of your eyes. Right make up will enhance the natural blue color of your eyes. For whole day work at office you can choose the eye shadows such as brown, rose, terracotta or natural shades for a simple and elegant look. Lavender and purple also work best for day time Deep plum and metallic color is good foe evening.
- For evening dark blue mascara looks will look wonderful on blue eyes with smudged charcoal eyeliner. Try smoky eyes make up for evening parties using charcoal grey or purple shadows.
- Cat eye or winged eye liner looks stunning with blue eyes.
- Enhance and highlight your eyes and whether they are pale blue or dark sapphire by toning down the color of your lipstick. Apply a mat lipstick of pale pink or peachy brown color. Dark lips will take the focus off your eyes.
- Apply a neutral blush on your cheek.
For fair skin tone you do not have to use layers of foundation. The bets thing is to choose the foundation a little darker than your skin tone that will give a wonderful base to apply any kind of make up.
The Color of Your Hair:
Light pink make up will look awesome with brown hair. Pink or beige eye shades, rosy blush and neutral lipstick is the best make up combination for you. You can wear this make up in day time for office.
- For formal parties at night, use the tones of silver and gray. Apply gray tones as eye shades with metallic silver liner. A coral blush and low shine lipstick will make a best look for evening party.
Experiment the above mentioned color schemes and make up tips to enhance your natural beauty.