Glowing skin is a dream of every woman. Almost all of them are suffering from the craving of healthy glow in their skin. To achieve their goal, they try various chemical products that claim to give a natural glow. They actually forget the fact that the glow of your skin is due to its good health. If you have healthy and fresh skin, it definitely glows but the chemicals packed in the beauty products just work on the external features of your skin. These products are somehow highly risky to use because of their various side and after affects. On the other hand, they are good and workable as long as you keep on using them. Whenever you quit the use, the process revere. It is not so with the natural, herbal tips. They are inexpensive, high safe and have long lasting effects at the same time. So, here are the tips that will give you a natural healthy glow on your skin.
Natural Beauty Tips for Glowing Skin
Natural Beauty Tips for Glowing Skin are given there..
- To have a healthy glow on your face, take few grapes and mash them. Add few drops of honey in it and make a face pack. Apply it on your face for 10 to 15 minutes .rinse it with Luke warm water.
- Mix honey, fresh cream and ½ mashed banana. Apply it as a mask on your face. Leave it dry than wash it off with warm water. It is quite effective in winters to get natural glow and smoothness.
- Mix glycerin, honey, rose water and lemon juice in equal quantity. Apply it on your face and leave at least for half hour than wash it off. It will give a healthy, glowing freshness.
- Mix fresh tomato juice with few drops of lemon juice and apply it on your skin. It will give you instant glow.
- Mix equal amount of sandalwood and turmeric powder in milk to make a paste. Apply it on your face for 10 min than raise it off.
- Apply fresh carrot juice directly on your face. It will give a natural shine and softness.
- Mix cabbage juice and honey and apply it on your face.
- Cleanse your face regularly with yoghurt and a pinch of haldi. It will add a long lasting shine and freshness to your skin.
- If you have dry and flaky skin, apply cream of boiled milk on your face over night. It will not only fight against dryness but also gives you a soft, smooth and glowing skin. You can also apply coconut oil instead of cream.
- Apply natural Aloe Vera gel on your face to get a healthy glow.
- Make a face pack with Multani miiti and rose water and apply it for 15 minutes on your face. It will give a balanced shine to oily skin type.
- Eat fruits and vegetables to add natural long lasting glow to your skin.