The word perm is derived from the word permanently because you permanently change the body of your hairs. Using chemical treatment developing wave in your hairs is known as perm. This is used to make curl, bend and gives shape to hair. Nowadays perm hairs become very trendy because it enhances the beauty. Young girls love to have this as these bring life, volume and waves to their hairs. One of the main benefits of permed hair is that it doesn’t need proper setting you just have to wash your hairs and let it dry and go with style wherever you want to go. One thing you have to do for these hairs is taking good care otherwise waves in your hair become impulsively fall down or frizzy hence they need appropriate conditioner and shampoo. Several types of permed hairstyles can be made to have a smarter look for every length, but for medium length hair, they look more special.
Few ideas of these type of styles are discussed below that looks good in 2018:
- Spiral perms give you a very elegant look. These perms are created by just using long rods at the end you will have ringlets, dropping or intense tight curls.
- If you want volume in your hairs then go with body wave perms. These perms are best for those girls who have flat or thin hairs at the end you will have the loose curls at the end. This hairstyle is best suited for medium length hair and if you have a square face it will more lighten up your beauty.
- In plain curl perms, hairdresser adds curls on the specific areas of the hairs. In this, you choose either the loose curls or tight curls. If you choose the loose curls then you will have the natural look but with little waves.
- Multi-textured perm will work best if you want an unnatural and little uniform look. For this various sizes of styling, rods are needed to give the curls at the end you will end up with numerous size curls in your hair. This hairstyle is best for normal and medium length hair and it will give tacky look for short length hair.
- Another best hairstyle is root perm and it is best suited for women that have limp, lifeless and flat hairs. In this hairstyle, the hairdresser starts doing perms from the roots thus this helps to lift up the rest of the hairs. This hairstyle will give you a retro and fashionable look.
- For a very elegant and moderate look, just perm you perm the hair from the bottom half. Moreover, this also gives volume to your hairs. This hairstyle is adopted by most of the Hollywood stars.
- Loose wave curls are best for those who don’t want wavy or super curly hairs. In summers 2018 this hairstyle goes perfectly. The best part is that it can be done on any hair length.