Here we share with you Breast Cancer Stage 2 Diet Plan. A healthy diet plan based on fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean proteins and experts recommended all these eating things as a balance die for breast cancer survivorship. Different researches proved that if you eat fruits and vegetables 5 servings daily along with 30 minutes exercise.
The American Cancer Society recommended healthy diet plan for breast cancer patients
- Eat fruits and vegetables 5 servings daily
- Take whole grains instead of refined grain products
- Eat red meat in a limited quantity.
- Women avoid over drink alcohol consumption because it consider the high risk of breast cancer
American Cancer Society recommended diets which contain lot of fruits and vegetables, low amount of saturated fat, moderation in soy foods and moderate or no alcohol consumption.
Here we share with you healthy diet plan which is necessary for preventing both the development of cancer and its recurrence.
- Eat fish because it contains omega 3 fatty acids, fat play a vital role in breast cancer risk and prevention. According to the results of women health initiative study of dietary fat and breast cancer that omega 3 fatty acids will help you to reduce and prevent breast cancer.
- Fruits and vegetables contain a lot of antioxidants which help you to protect against the tissue damage which increased the risk of cancer risk. Vitamins C, E and carotenoid just like beta-carotene and lycopene .fiber contain fruits are a necessary part of a healthy diet.
- Eat those foods which contain calcium and vitamin D just like milk and yogurt.
Soy is also best for breast cancer patients and high intake of soy may increase the risk of estrogen-responsive cancer such as breast cancer. This is a right place where one can find out the best tips of healthy diet for breast cancer patients.