Valentine’s Day is for lovers, to celebrate their love. On this specific Day couples spend time together to make the most intimate and romantic moments and shared vows to make their love stronger and everlasting. All love birds are desperate to know the Valentine Day Dress Color Code 2016 Colors Meaning dress code and the colors exclusive for this day to impress partner. The dress code originally deals with the way in which we dress up for a special occasion or day. It largely depends upon the mindset of the wearer and the nature of the event. Valentines usually denotes to love, care, affection, bonding and most importantly the romantic assurance of love. People mostly think of unique and exciting dress code for Valentine’s Day every year in order to make their precious memories with their loved ones more special and unforgettable. So, what are you planning for this upcoming valentine of 2016.
We have some really romantic and exciting ideas regarding the dress color code for this valentine 2016. Each color that you wear really speaks out your feelings and passionate affection for the beloved in a unique way. So, you have select the color intelligently keeping in view your heartiest emotion for your prince/ princess. Let us have a look on the symbolic meanings of the colors that you can wear on this valentine.
- Red: Two sided passionate
- Pink: Accepted proposal
- Black: Rejected proposal
- Orange: Ready to propose
- Yellow: Breakup
- Purple: Not interested
- Brown: Broken heart
- Blue: Ready for a new relationship
- White: Already broken
“Pictures of Sample Dresses“
Knowing the meanings of these colors, it would be rather easy for you to choose dress color code for love day.
- Red: Wearing a red color on love day means that you are happily in love with your beloved.
- Pink: If you have recently accepted someone proposal, pink is the appropriate color for you to wear.
- Black: Black in everyday routine means sadness or mourning. If you want to reject the proposed relationship, go for black.
- Orange: Have you tender passions deep in the heart for someone special, its time to express it by wearing orange.
- Yellow: Yellow denotes to hatred in general. If you have broken up a relationship and are not ready for a new one, wear yellow on the valentine.
- Purple: Some practical workaholics are not interested in this passionate relationship, purple dress code is made for them to wear on valentine.
- Blue: ready for a new relationship and are still single, wear blue to express it.
White: If many suitors are waiting for you, reply them that you are already booked by wearing white. Now, it’s your turn to choose dress color code for valentine 2016 in accordance with your emotional status.
So, Valentine’s Day is here just few days away thus it’s time to plan outfit. Wear something that is really irresistible, sophisticated and smart as well as choose something that makes you feel comfortable and suits on you.