“I like not only to be loved but also to be told I am loved”, says George Eliot. Valentine’s Day is a day celebrating the most important and tender feelings of passionate love and affection. It is the day that makes the married couples to feel and express the deepest of passions for their spouses in the most unique and memorable manner. Is you are planning to do something special, this valentine to surprise your beloved spouse, here are some innovative ideas.
Valentine’s Day Ideas for Married Couple, Gift Ideas, Location For Celebration
- Make a small scarb booking which paste the most memorable pictures of both of you and write down why your spouse is most important to you. Why want him/her to be always and forever with you. Make him/her feel special and the most loveable person for you.
- Surprise your spouse with a get away together and enjoy every moment together in the best possible manner.
- Give your spouse a dozen rose and attach with each rose the small paper on which the future reserved date and his/her favorite place is written where both of you will go and have joyous time together. It will surely make your spouse happy and excited about each and every place.
- Arrange a romantic dinner for your spouse on the place where both of you meet for the first time. Order his/her favorite food before hand. Present her a bunch of beautiful flowers and some cards in which write about the most memorable events with him/her that you have spent from the beginning of your love journey till the present day. I am sure this idea will work well and make both of you to relieve those unforgettable moments of your life.
- Manage an intimate evening at your home. Arrange your bedroom with flowers, balloons and candies. Prepare meal with favorite dishes of your spouse. Arrange a dance floor sp that you will enjoy a romantic couple dance together after dinner. Be alone with your spouse at home and enjoy a romantic night.
- You can also arrange a Valentine’s night party by inviting all the married couples of your family and friends. Enjoy whole night with music, dance, food and drinks. Have special photographs to make this Valentine’s party memorable.
- Wives who are good at cooking can prepare special meal for their husbands and write love notes with dishes. e.g. “I love you” with kidney beans.
- Fill a jar with heart candies and also add some written notes of love in it.