Valentines Day is on its way very soon so we have home made gift ideas that you can make for your beloved girlfriend, wife or fiancé to make her feel loved and special. Each of the home made gift ideas are not only romantic but are also easy to make. They will be more memorable and unique than those bought from the markets.
Valentine’s Gift Ideas Homemade for Her Girlfriend
- You can make your own love coupons with special notes of love for your beloved. Use colored markers and glitters. Make beautiful patterns on sides and write the note in the centre. Theses small coupons can be carried in the wallet and remain with her all the time. It will always make her remember you and your love.
- Make an organic heart love notes for your beloved with colored paper and zig zag scissors. Write your heartiest love feelings for her in it.
- The ultimate romantic gift that you can make for your sweet heart is make a small book with envelops of pre planned, pre paid dates for outings on her special places. Allow her to open each envelope every month to find out a new surprising tours and dates for that month.
- Make a home made photo album and fill it up with the memorable photographs of both of you. It will become a recollection of your whole love journey till the present day.
- Prepare a candle jar with the help of some old wide open bottle in your house. Cover it with red wrapping sheet and decorate it with bows and paper flowers made by you, fill it with heart candies. You can also write quotations of love and affection on the jar.
- Make a hand made bracelet, if you can with beads and colorful ribbons to impress your beloved.
- If you are good at graphic designing, make a card exclusively designed for your beloved and present her with your passionate love.
- Make a huge gift box at home and fill it with balloons and cards prepared by you.
- You can also surprise your beloved by preparing the dinner on your own that will make her really happy. Decorate the dinner table with the gift cards, jars and flowers that are made by you to make her feel special.