Some of the people are not much aware from the canker sores on tip of tongue! It is to be mentioned for the readers that they are basically small and shallow ulcers that appear in the mouth. It even came up to be the biggest disturbance at the time of eating.
Types of Canker Stones:
- Simple canker sores do appear three or four times a year and last up to a week. They usually take place in people between 10 and 20 years of age.
- Complex canker sores are quite common and take place in the age of every kind.
How Canker Stones Takes Place?
Now the main question is that how canker sores on tip of tongue takes place! It can just arise because of some stress or even tissue injury that can be the main cause of simple canker sores. It can even take place because of some certain foods such as acidic fruits and vegetables such as apples, tomatoes, pineapples, oranges and figs. Plus sometimes its main causes are even found inside impaired immune system.
Main Symptoms of Canker Sores:
- You might feel some kind of tingling or burning sensation before the sores appear.
- They are round in shape that is of white or grat color with the red edge or border.
- If canker sores are severe then you will be feeling some fever nd sluggishness.
How To Treat Canker Sores:
It is a known fact that that the sores usually heal without treatment in about a week or two. If the sores are large in size then in that case they can be painful. You should avoid the food items that are accountable for canker sores such as citrus fruits, acidic vegetables, and spicy foods. Just brush your teeth with the soft-bristled brush after meals and flossing daily.
If you do feel that your canker sores are quite large then you should immediately attend the doctor. You should even consult the doctor if the sores are lasting in the mouth for more then 3 weeks or longer. Sometimes difficulty in drinking and fluids is even captured in the appearance of the canker sores.
So if you are facing with some canker sores on tip of tongue then withhout wasting any time just consult the doctor now before it turns into the horrible disease of mouth!