Sometimes getting ready for office becomes so tiring and exhausted especially when you are doing work in a professional strict environment and have to look business professional women. Business casual dressing has changed the trend. Dress code has been introduced from the past few years, which allows the employees to work with ease in the professional environment and leaving a professional impact on your workplace especially to clients or customers. What is business casual for Women in this year 2016 brings some wonderful ideas as ladies are always possessive about their look. This dressing permits female professionals to add plenty of colors in their current professional wardrobe. However, it doesn’t mean that you wear a polo shirt and jeans while going to workplace. It means to add some decent options in your current wardrobe. Dark colored, jackets, skirts and pants is a good option for work as they look well. Add some shirts, blouses, belts, scarves, shoes and jewelry in some interesting textures and colors.
In this article some basic guidelines for business causal especially for women are discussed below
- Women may wear shirts and pants as a casual wear. Make sure don’t be too much tight and must be of a good quality fabric. For a business professional look pants must be tailored and creased. Select solid colors like black, gray, navy, brown and khakis are always considered safe bets.
- In addition to blouses or shirts, tailored sweater sets and knit sweaters is the best business casual option for women. Silk, blends and cotton are suitable. Shimmery and velvet fabrics are only suitable for parties not for workplace
- While you are standing make sure that your skirt comes to your knees that cover your thighs, so normal length skirts work well for wearing.
- Scarf and jewelry styles change very rapidly. Always go with the simple one avoid intense colored items. It is best to wear a traditional wrist watch, as it gives a very descent look.
- Try to look as simple as possible, as natural look leave a positive impact to others, and be conservative while doing makeup. Nails must be well groomed. Long length and intense colored nails may kill the positive impression.
- Flat ballet printed or colored is appropriate for business and can be leather or microfiber. Solid colored shoes such as navy, black, brown, fawn and tan are considered as the best for offices. Moreover, covered shoes give a very conservative look.
- Wearing a bag, always gives you a very smart look whether you are going for a shopping or at office. At office, take a very simple bag and small briefcase also seems appropriate. It would be best if you coordinate your bad with your shoes.