You may have seen a blunt top, double toned brushes in the cosmetic shops and wonder how and when it is used. It is known as the stippling brush. Best Stippling Brush 2021 for Liquid Foundation How to Use it to Apply Liquid Foundation is important to know for makeup. It is an amazing tool for women makeup that gives an air brush finish to the foundation. This article will till you a lot about the uses and benefits of stippling brush while the application of liquid foundation. As its obvious by the name, the stippling brush does the same for you. Stipple means “to dot”. It is used for dotting on your liquid foundation for a smooth and more diffused finish. The is more effective and smoothing than that of stiff foundation brush. There are usually two toned brushes of the stippling brush that is black base with white ends on the top. The bristles spread in the form of cone while using and ends are pointed. These brushes are amazing in use because they move smoothly on your foundation and your concealed. These brushes are best choice for those women who have acne scars on their faces. It nicely brushes the foundation over the scars rather than forcing it into the sears like other stiff foundation brushes. It sometimes becomes very irritating. Thus for a smooth even finish, use this brush on acne face.
Some Other important Makeup Brushes and Tools Types and Their Usage
The use of this brush is not at all difficult. You simply have to take out a smooth amount of your foundation on your plan. Dip the brush into it. Now dot the foundation with equal distribution all over the face by using the tip of the stippling brush. Now use the fuller part of the brush to blend the foundation equally all over your face and neck. The trick to have the sheer, defused finish, you should damp the bristles of your stippling brush before application. A best Bobbi Brown Makeup Brush Set also include a best Stippling Brush. After apply its also important to know that How to Clean Makeup Brushes at Home so must take care of this thing.
For the beginners, we have a step by step tutorial about the use of stippling brush for the application of liquid foundation.
- Prepare your skin for the application of foundation that is the cleans and moisturize with the regular products that suit to your skin tone and type. Give few minutes to the moisturizer to absorb. You can also apply an optional makeup primer at this stage.
- Pour a dime size foundation on your makeup palette. Use your finger to spread it in circular form so that the excessive amount of foundation will not go with your stippling brush.
- Dip the tip of stippling brush in the foundation. Do not dunk or grind the brush into the foundation.
- Now apply the foundation on the face in dots all over.
- Start blinding from the centre that is nose to the sides that is cheeks and corner of face. Blend properly in short downward strokes. Let the foundation set by leaving it for 2 to 3 minutes before further makeup. This is best way to understand that How to Use it to Apply Liquid Foundation with some Best Stippling Brush 2021 for Liquid Foundation Finished…