Here we share with you Black tie dress code women men for wedding. Black tie is a dress code for evening event and social functions that start after 6.pm.The trend of black tie dress code derived from British and American costume conventions of the 19th century. These wedding black tie events are very glamour’s and eye catching. There are different dress code options for men and women and here we give you some suggestion for this event.
Black tie Dress Code Men for Wedding
As a men you should required the elements of black tie are
- A suit, of black or midnight blue wool
- Jacket lapels and trouser braid are of silk
- A white dress shirt
- A black bow tie
- An evening waistcoat or cummerbund
- Black dress shoes
- Wear fashionable accessories match with your dress like handkerchief, hat, watches etc.
Black tie dress code women for wedding:
- As a women you should required the elements of black tie event such as
- Ankle or tea length sleeveless evening gown with dark color
- Evening shoes
- Cocktail (Knee) length dresses
- Wear fashionable accessories match with your dress
This is a right place for those men and women who want to know about the perfect outfits for Black tie wedding functions. You can see Black tie functions in United State at formal day wedding in place of traditional morning dress. Here we also display different looks of both men and women outfits, so must check out this pager.