Cucumber nutrients benefits: Cucumber has a many health benefits and contains of vitamins A,C and folic acid and the hard part of cucumber rich in fiber and also contains of minerals include magnesium, molybdenum, and potassium. Cucumber gives a great strength of our connective tissues because cucumber consists of silica and trace mineral. Cucumber introduction: This is basically a water base thing which belongs to the same family as zucchinis, watermelons, pumpkins, and other types of summer squash. There are different verities of cucumber which is found in different regions and usually eaten fresh.
- Recently, there are different verities of cucumbers showcased on international market. Cucumber is also popular in various countries just like Egypt, Greece and Rome and use both skin and as food.
Cucumber skin benefits:
Cucumber use to reduce skin problem, under eyes swelling and sunburn. Beside this cucumber use in different skin cosmetics and hair products and especially use in summer because it is made of water and important nutrients that are necessary for human body.
Diabetes benefits of cucumber:
Cucumber use diabetes patients for many years and prevent this critical diseases .Cucumber contains Glycemic index zero and cucumber juice also contains a hormone necessary by the cells of the pancreases to produce insulin and highly beneficial for diabetes.
According to the different researches the compound of ‘sterols, find in cucumber and this can help you to reduce cholesterol levels. Today’s there are different verities of cucumber supplements as spiny sea cucumber extract powder, which is very effective of diabetes.
Health benefits of cucumber juice in Pregnancy:
- Cucumber is best in pregnancy because it help in preventing obesity during pregnancy.
- Cucumber is a good source of water content help in preventing dehydration in pregnancy.
- Cucumber is a good source of fiber that helps in preventing constipation and hemorrhoids which is a common problem in pregnancy.
- It contains of potassium, intracellular electrolyte that help in maintaining blood pressure during pregnancy.
- Cucumber contains a lot of anti-oxidant, beta carotene, vitamin-C, vitamin-A, zea-xanthin and lutein and fights against infections.
- Cucumber also contains B1, B2, B3, folic Acid and C and minerals like calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium and zinc helpful in pregnancy.
Side Effects of Cucumber during Pregnancy:
Over eating cucumber produce gas which causes of different problems like indigestion, bloating, belching etc in pregnant women. Sometime it produces allergic reactions and show different symptoms l like oral itching, swelling etc.