Our skin has naturally three layers that is epidermis (the outer or upper layer) dermis (the middle layer) and the hypodermis (the innermost layer). It is natural that the upper layer or epidermis of our skin is replaced in every 28 days. This natural process is
Sometimes stimulated by external factors. Therefore peeling off skin on nose or any other part of body is mostly a temporary problem and can recover as soon as a new epidermis is generated. However, sometimes excessive skin peel is noticed on nose that can be caused by over exposure to sun. read this article to learn various causes and home remedies to deal with peeling of skin on nose.
Cause of peeling off skin on nose:
Peeling off skin on nose or on any other part of body can be caused by some medical conditions or a skin disorder. Here are the some of common causes of peeling off skin.
- Over exposure to sun
- Extreme weather conditions
- Skin rash
- Excessive perspiration
- Allergy caused by the use of some chemical or medicine
- Skin infection
- Disorder in immune system
- Genetic skin disorder
- Side effect of some medical treatment
- Skin fungal problem
- Extremely dry skin type
Home remedies to treat peeling off skin on nose:
Mostly peel of skin is not caused by serious problem and is because of dry and damage skin. So, it is better to treat it at home with various remedies. That is effective without any risk of side effect. Here are some of natural home remedies that will quickly solve your problem.
- Apply cucumber juice or row grated cucumber on your nose. It will soothe your skin and prevent dryness therefore is effective for peeling skin soon.
- Place a fresh slice of cool water melon on the effected skin. The Mattie acid in it will heal your skin soon.
- Apply mint juice on the effected area every night before going to bed. It will prove a natural moisturizer and make your skin smooth and healthy.
- Squeeze two/ three vitamin E capsules and apply the liquid on your nose. It will work effectively against the peeling off skin
- Make a mask of freshly mashed apricots and apply it on your face for 15 minutes.
- Apply a paste of backing soda mixed with water on your skin.
- Dilute apple cedar vinegar in water and apply it on the effected area.
- Take a balanced diet to ensure the health of your skin and drink plenty of water to keep it hydrated.