Facial hair look very ugly in women face, especially those who have these tiny hair on the whole face. The worst thing about these unwanted hairs is that they become more prominent with make up application. These tiny hairs can be removed on temporary bases with threading, waxing and hair removal creams etc. but there are also some home made facial that can help in lessening the growth of unwanted facial hair. The best of these home made masks are written below:
Home Made Masks For Facial Hair:
- Mix 2 tbsp of gram flour, 1 tsp of honey, ½ tsp of lemon juice, 1 tsp of milk to make a paste. Apply it on your face. Let it stay for 15 to 20 minutes. Now have few drops of olive oil in your hands and massage gently with your finger tips. Rub well on hairy skin. Do it for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with Luke warm water. The rubbing of gram flour with olive oil also takes the tiny hairs with it. Repeat it after every 3 days.
- Beat egg white to make a fluffy paste. Apply it on your face and let it dry for 10 to 15 minutes. Now rub it in the opposite direction of hair growth. It will take off the hair with it.
Home Made Masks for Open Pores on Face:
Those who have oily skin type will surely know how frustrating the open pores are. You have to be careful about your skin pores because they are more prone to charge extra sebum that clogs the pores and causes acne which comes with lot of other skin problems. Here are the home made masks for open pores. They will tighten or shrink your wide open skin pores and make them protected from dirt, dust and environmental pollution.
- Make a facial mask by mixing egg white and lemon juice in a bowl. Beat it well until it becomes a fluffy paste. Apply it on your face and leave it for 10- 15 minutes until it gets completely dried. Rinse with warm water. This mask will cleanse your pores and tighten your skin.
- Make a facial mask with 1 tbsp of powder milk, 1 egg white, ½ cucumber and ½ grated apple. First mix egg white and powder milk together than add the grated cucumber and apply it. Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes. Wash with Luke warm water.
- Mix 1 grated apple, 1 tbsp of plain yoghurt, 1 tbsp of lemon juice, 1 tbsp of honey and make a mask. Apply it on your face. Let it be for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with Luke warm water.