Blackheads on nose have become a common skin problem in both men and women. To get rid of these tiny monsters that are marring your beauty, you spend a lot of expenses in beauty salons. Frequently people are searching for the home remedies to overcome blackheads. It should be considered a disease to be cured but a natural process which needs a regular skin care. This article tends to help you in getting rid of blackheads on nose safely and naturally without using any medicine with homemade remedies.
To get rid of blackheads, first you have to remove the existing blackheads and preventing their further formation. For this follow the following steps carefully.
- Cleanse your face with home made recipes or regularly use a face wash to control excessive oil on skin. It will prevent the deposit of sebum in pores and formation of blackheads. Yogurt is the natural cleanser for all skin types. Add a pinch of haldi init you can also use fresh milk with few drops of lemon juice as home made cleanser.
- Gently exfoliate your nose with home made scrubs that suits your skin type. Repeat it after every two days. It will reduce and eventually removes the blackheads. Starch flour mix with rose water is the good scrub for oily skin.
- Apply skin toner to shrink the pore soft skin after thru removal of blackheads. It will prevent the clogging of pores. The size of pores with blackhead is big and after the removal of black head the pores become visible and appear bad. You can apply fresh rose water as toner.
Home Made Recipes for the Removal of Black Heads:
- Take 1 tbsp of turmeric powder, 1 tbsp of sandal wood and 2 tbsp of rose water and 1 tbsp of lemon juice. Mix it well and apply it on your nose. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. Massage your nose with rose water in circular motion for 5 minutes. It helps in removing the hard clogged blackheads. Wash your nose with Luke warm water and rub it with soft towel.
- Take 1 tsp of flour, 1 tap of rose water, 1 tsp of ground almond powder and fresh milk cream. Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Apply it on your face and massage for 5 minutes and than leave it for 10 -15 minutes. Wash your face and rub it with soft absorbent cloth.
- Mix baking powder in rose water to make a paste. Apply it on your nose and leave it until it dries. Wash your face with warm water and rub a towel on nose.
You can repeat any of the above mentioned recipes after a week and get wonderful and effective results.