Dry causes various problems and is especially difficult to handle while applying the make up because it seems more cracky and dry in appearance after make application. The areas that are more prone to dryness on face are; around the nose and mouth. There are various reasons of dryness of these areas and above all is the extreme weather conditions and excessive exposure to sun. Here are some useful tips that will help you in getting rid of dry and flaky skin around nose and mouth.
How to Get Rid of Dry, Flaky Skin Around Nose and Mouth
- Keep your skin moisturized throughout the day. Apply moisturizer at least twice a day.
- Cleanse your face especially the affected area with a creamy face wash at night before going to bed.
- Keep your skin hydrated by drinking plenty of water. It will prevent dryness.
- Apply fresh cream of boiled milk around nose and mouth at night and let it be for whole night Wash your face in morning.
- Exfoliate your face twice a week with grated almonds mixed in milk. It will work effectively against dry and flaky skin. You will get smooth and glowing skin in two or three weeks.
- Always apply a sun block recommended by dermatologist before going out in sun. Do not forget to wear a hat that will prevent the dangerous rays of sun to reach directly to your face.
- Mash a banana or papaya, add few drops of honey and milk required to make a paste. Apply it on your face and let it stay for 15 minutes. Rinse it off with Luke warm water. This paste if applied twice a week, will definitely heel the dry and flaky skin around nose and mouth.
- Make a mixture of 1 tbsp of glycerin, 1 tsp of cucumber juice, 1 tsp tomato juice and few drops of lemon juice. Apply it around nose and mouth. It will also sooth your skin a give it a healthy glow.
- Do not apply excessive make up products because they are always dry in nature. If it is necessary to wear make up, moisturize your skin deeply before hand.
- Apply coconut and almond oil around nose and mouth that will work against dry and flaky skin.
- Cleanse your skin with fresh yoghurt regularly.