Dry patches on face become an inevitable problem especially in winter season. Dry and flaky patches on face are mostly caused by severe weather conditions, improper care and dehydrated skin. The humidity in atmosphere also causes dryness on skin. Sun exposure sometimes also becomes the reason of rough and dry patches on face. But it’s nothing to worry because you can get rid of dry skin with proper care and the use of home remedies kitchen. You just have to educate yourself with the proper way to use these remedies. Here are some of the effective remedies that will enable you to get rid of dry patches on your face for good.
How to Get Rid of Dry Patches on Face
- Make a face pack with 1 tbsp of olive oil, 1 egg yolk, few drops of drops of lemon juice and ½ tsp of rose water. Apply it on your face for 15 to 20 minutes. Olive oil will work as a natural moisturizer and egg yolk will also add richness to your skin.
- Coconut oil is a rich natural moisturizer. To soften the dry rough patches on your face, apply coconut oil on your face before going to bed every night. It will help your skin to retain moisturizer and prevents further dryness.
- Take 4 tbsp of oatmeal powder, 2 pinches of turmeric powder, few drops of lemon juice and add milk required to make a paste. Apply it on your whole body leave it dry and then wash it off with luke warm water.
- Make a liquid mixture of glycerin, tomato juice, cucumber juice and lemon in equal amounts. Apply it on your hands and feet every night before going to sleep. It will give wonderful results in few weeks.
- Cleanse your whole body with fresh yogurt. It will be effective in lightening your skin. It will also make your skin smooth and glowing.
- You can apply row grated potatoes on your face and let its juice absorb in your skin.
- Make a mixture of cucumber juice and lemon juice. Apply it on your skin for 5 to 20 minutes. It is best for dry skin.
- Make a paste of white flour and milk and apply it on your face in upward motion. Leave it dry then wash with luke warm water.
- Eat green vegetables and fruits. Drink plenty of water. It will keep your skin neat, healthy and glowing.