Everyone wants to have soft, pink and healthy lips. Sometimes bad weather, improper care and habit of biting lips become the cause of unhealthy and black lips. If you try implanting the suggestions given in this article, you can have beautiful, soft, pink and healthy lips for a refreshing smile on your face.
How to Make Your Lips Pink, Soft and Healthy
- Chapped and dry lips need moisturizer daily. You can apply Vaseline or Fresh Cream on your lips before you go to sleep and leave it overnight. It will eventually make your lips soft and healthy and remove the dead cells.
- Every morning apply a lip balm before applying any gloss or lipstick. If you do not want to apply lip balm than use a lipstick that has moisturizing ingredients like cocoa butter in it. It will not let your lips dry throughout the day.
- Exfoliate your lips with rubbing sugar on it.
- Make a mask of honey, glycerin and few drops of lemon juice and apply it on your lips once a week. Let it dry and rinse it off with wet cotton ball. It will add freshness and softness of your lips.
- You can make a good lip balm at home. Take one tea spoon of coconut oil, 2 to 3 drops of lemon juice and 1 Tb spoon of bees wax. Mix all the three things on heat. Let it cool in a glass container and have an excellent home made lip balm. You can apply it once a day.
- You can natural products like fresh milk, butter, and ghee and milk cream on your lips before going to sleep at night. All theses things have deep moisturizing effect and will calm and soften your chapped lips.
- Aloe Vera is a natural product to sooth the sun burned lips. You can apply Aloe Vera gel on the red cracked lips or sun burned lips. It will heal the damaged skin of your lips.
- Baking soda mixed with water, if applied on lips, can reduce the blackness and make them pink.
- The photo chemical present in cucumber tighten the collagen of your lips and makes them hydrated and healthy. You can apply juice of fresh cucumber on your lips or can directly rub the freshly cut cucumber slice on your lips.
- Apply coconut milk on your lips for refreshing and healthy effect.
- Quit the habit of licking or biting your lips because it causes damages.
- Take a handful of rose petals and mix them with milk cream. Apply it on your lips at bed time. In the morning you will have soft and pink lips.
- Apply fresh carrot juice to have pink lips.
- Mix the juice of fresh raspberries and mix it with aleo Vera gel and few drops of lemon juice. Apply it on your lips to have healthy pink glow.
- Mix milk cream with few strands of saffron and cool it in fridge. Apply it on your lips at night.
- Apply tomato paste mixed in milk cream on your lips to have pink and healthy lips.
- Take equal amount of beetroot juice and pomegranate juice and apply it on your lips.
You can try any of the above mentioned home remedies on regular basis without any fear of harm to have soft, pink and healthy lips.