Some useful treatment through which one can overcome and sometime get rid of sunburn blister on feet if it is in initial stage. The sun is the biggest gift by the God. We are all thankful to God to provide this blessing. We all known the sun is provides the light and warmth. The sun is ultimate source of power or energy. Without sun no life can exist on earth and the sun is very necessary for human lives. Everyone loves the sun and its warmth but unfortunately the sun is not love with humans. But when sun heat is directly affected the human skin and serious caused to the skin cancer. The sun raises directly affected on the human body and damming weakens the human body that also damages the skin cell. The sun burn is also causing the blisters. This is greater occurs in those countries which are having more hot weather or hot season. If you are a hard working man and works all day in hot weather then you may affected the sunburn blisters. There are no such things as safe sunburn because anytime your skin changes color due to sunburn and your skin exposure to sunlight. If sunlight is to increase then its may cause the skin cancer or blisters. The sun raises the ultra violet rays which causes the serious infection and blisters to the human skin. This is also related to the third degree sunburn that is a lot of serious infection to human skin. The first and second degree sunburn is just caused of too much sweat and heat not caused the blisters. The sunburn blisters is looking very bad, damaging wrinkles, hurts and inflicts long lasting and its sunburn caused the damaging tissues of skin of body. The sunburn blisters symptoms are including selling rash, radish skin and peeling skin. But now a day there is not difficult task to tackle these types of sunburn blisters. In advance age don’t worry about any kinds of sunburn blisters and feel happy and comfortable. There are several methods to get rid of sunburn blisters with effective and safely manners.
Treatments for Sunburn Blisters on Feet:
- Use sunscreen to prevent from sunburn blisters.
- Wear neat and clean cloths.
- Use cold compress to affected area.
- Use moisturizer cream or lotion to get rid of sunburn blisters.
- Drink plenty of water and juice to get rid of sunburn blisters.
- Apply Aloe Vera on sunburn blisters.
- Apply the mixture paste of honey and vinegar on affected areas to get rid of sunburn blisters.
- Apply the mixture paste of yoghurt and water on affected area.
- Apply mixture paste of turmeric and water on sunburn blisters.
- Apply mixture of butter milk and tomato juice on sunburn blisters.
- Rub slice of potato on sunburn blisters.