To tie a scarf sophisticatedly along with the suit can make a fashion statement for men. This article will guide you How to Wear a Scarf Men Modern Knot with Suit and Peacoat. The scarf knots look fancy and appear to be hard to tie but it is not really so you can tie it in a simple way by following the instructional steps written below.
- Take a scarf at least 60 inches long. You can have a bit bulkiest scarf for a fancy knot. The fabric can be any other stiff, synthetic or cozy than silk because silk appears to be more feminine.
- Take the scarf and lay it on your shoulder with both ends equally on both sides.
- Tie the scarf over and under like you tie the knot of shoelaces. Now adjust the front one smoothly closer to your neck. It is all done. You can also tie it under the pea coat open up the bottoms at keep it under the coat.
- Another popular knot is Persian knot. You can tie it by folding the scarf lengthwise. Drape the scarf around your neck, insert the loose ends through the loop hanging in front of you and pull them through. You can adjust the knot according to your desire. You can also add thickness to scarf by folding it lengthwise more closely. You can thick it inside the coat or keep it outside. Its totally up to you.
- Most of the min tie once round knot for office or an evening gets to gather with a tight coat or suit. Drape the scarf around your neck leave one side longer than the other. Take the longer length and bring it around the neck and leave it on the other side of your chest.
- A fake knot is also popular among men. It looks more sophisticated and elaborate than it really is. To get a fake knot, you have to lay the scarf over your shoulders with one side twice in length than the other. Tie a loose over hand near the end the short length leave 12 to 18 inches near the end. Try the knot slightly apart and slip the other end straight through. Tighten the knot according to your requirement.
- If you have really long and thin scarf, the twice around scarf is a great choice. You just have to wrap your longer scarf twice around your neck and leave the both ends equally on both sides.
Thus, in this article, I have listed the rules of wearing a men scarf with suit or pea coat so that you can understand the basics about Tung a scarf in simple and elegant style that How to Wear a Scarf Men Modern Knot with Suit and Peacoat in the same time. You can wear a scarf as a fashion statement along with its practical purpose of protecting you from cold weather. Try any of these styles that suits you best with your pea coat or formal suiting’s.