As you get old, your skin looses its youthful freshness and glow. It becomes really hard to maintain its brightness. It is because of various reasons that your skin looks really dull and unattractive. It can be due to dehydration, stress, sun exposure, lack of elasticity and etc. here are some simple beauty tips that will help in brightening the dull skin.
Simple Beauty Tips for Dull Skin, Home Remedies
- Mash a ripped banana; add 1 tsp of honey and few drops of lemon juice in it. Apply it on your face and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. Wash with luke warm water. It will moisturize your skin and add a natural glow to it.
- Mix 1 tbsp of walnut shell powder, 1tsp of lemon juice and mashed papaya. Apply it on your skin and leave for 10 minutes. Now rub it gently like a scrub then rinse it off.
- Take 1 tbsp of gram flour, 1tbsp of grained almonds and mix them in milk to make a thick paste. Apply it on your face. Scrub it gently for 15 minutes. It will exfoliate your skin and remove all dirt. It will also give a natural shine to your face.
- Mix rice flour in cucumber juice and make a perfect home made scrub. Exfoliate your skin in circular motion for 10 to 15 minutes then rinse it off.
- You can directly apply aloe Vera gel on your skin. It will take off the dead skin, remove the age spots, marks and thus brighten your dull face.
- Apply rose water on your skin several times a day. It will not only give a refreshing glow at once but also stimulates the blood circulation.
- Cleanse your face with unflavored yogurt. It will act as a sunscreen also. It removes the damaged skin cells and make it glowing and fair.
- Make an apricot facial scrub. Dip some dried apricots in water at night and grind them in the morning. Add a little amount of olive oil in it. Apply it on your face. Massage for 15 minutes then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Olive oil has vitamin A in it that moisturize and soften the skin and apricot acts a natural exfoliater.
- Dip some almonds in water over night. In the moring peel them and grind. Mix the grinded almonds in milk to make a paste. Apply it on your face and exfoliate gently.
- Add fruits and vegetables in oyur diet. Drink plenty of water and avoid oily, junk and packed food. Take proper sleep and try to keep yourself away from stress.